Thursday, July 2, 2009

my wormy kids


This video was shot around Mother's day, so L. still has some shoulder length locks. I had to post it with the more recent one of Z. & her worm adventures.
My kids fear no critter. I usually have to hold L. back & remind him that we need to check & make sure the bug (or spider) isn't a "biter" one before we grab it.
The other day I dumped out my bag after harvesting at our co-op & a teeny-tiny spider came out, too...& then Z. grabbed it & popped it into her mouth. She swallowed it before I could finger-sweep the dude out! Ah, a little protein, I guess. :)

1 comment:

A Journey of Memories said...

You have some freakish big worms there in Iowa. I honestly have not seen a worm in ages. LOL. Not too long ago the the kids were playing out back and they came running inside screaming. They said they saw a snake but Cody couldn't find one. Perhaps it was a worm. :)