Tuesday, January 11, 2011

fall family pix...better late than never ;)







this one was B's fav bc the kids were "done" ;)


Zora: no more




L's personal theme:  the peace sign
Here are a few of my favorites.  We rushed our great photographer a little that day...next time I want to devote more time to it.  I think the kids felt the "urgency" to get a pic & behaved accordingly (not so great).  *sigh*  Kids feel our vibes, whether we think they do/want them to.  And still...there are some really fun shots here.  Cheers, Erica!  Thanks for working some magic! ;)

3 comments:

Kellie Belue Jordan said...

Super CUTE pics! I love how L is always giving Peace a chance! :) Love ya!

Jessie said...

So so cute! I love them. And it's always a treat to see all 4 of your faces!

Stephanie said...

Your family is so photogenic, Sonya!! Love all the pictures and I'm so glad I found your blog : ) Maybe we'll see you guys at the next LLL meeting!